Friday, February 24, 2006

Buen Viaje!!!

A few days ago, my mother called me on the phone squealing like she was a teenager who had just been crowned prom queen. “Tracy,” she said, “I have some news for you. I’m not pregnant, but it’s almost that exciting!” Her dear neighbors had called her a few minutes before to see if she was available for them to take her out for dinner on Saturday night. They then asked if she was available Friday night and Sunday night, as well. Mom was confused. Our neighbors continued, “We want to take you out for dinner in AMSTERDAM! We’ll be leaving Friday evening, and returning Sunday. Oh, and by the way, you’re not allowed to pay for anything except for souvenirs.”

What an awesome and unexpected gift!

Have a great time, Mom! Stay away from the dubbage. Oh, and bring some cash…I want a t-shirt! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom told me about your blog today at lunch. I HAD to come read....

I miss you so much Tracy! I loved reading and "catching up". Can't wait to talk soon!

Lots of love -
jen