Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Heartfelt Welcome to my Two Main Men

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome the two men in my life to my blog: my Dad and eSuitor.

Hi Dad! I gave my Dad my blog address yesterday, and he sent me the sweetest e-mail telling me that he read the entire blog in one sitting. I felt so honored and touched. I love you, Dad! My Dad wants me to thank all of you who have been praying for him. And I quote from his e-mail, "Thank all your dear friends who have continually prayed for us, especially those who do not know me but love you." Please continue to pray for God to heal my Dad. Thank you, thank you!

And now a special welcome to eSuitor. So, how does it feel to have official access to my blog? Enjoy! I say lots of nice things about you. eSuitor has known about my blog for a long time and even known that I write about him. And he's been the MOST respectful of my wishes not to give him my blog address until I decided to. I guess it's a little bit like giving your boyfriend the key to your diary. :) Anyway, Baby, you got the key to my heart, and that's pretty much what I share in my blog anyway, so read on. (And please forgive me for what I wrote about in my last post! Tee-hee!)

Dad and eSuitor, welcome! You are both tremendous blessings in my life.

Join me in welcoming my two main men!

4 comments:

Pioneer Woman said...

Aw, that's sweet. I'm sure if my dad knew how to turn on a computer, he'd read my entire blog, too!

Autumn's Mom said...

Awesome! Hi Dad! Hi Esuitor. You have one sweet gal right here ;)

J said...

Welcome guys!

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time!