Monday, May 14, 2007

Double Celebrity Sighting!

If you want to see the celebrities when you come to LA, don't look for them in Hollywood. Instead, you need only to hang out in the valley...at craft stores, apparently. Today, within an hour of each other, I had two celeb sightings. First, I saw Melissa Joan Hart at a scrapbooking store.

About an hour later, as I was getting ready to walk out of a fabric store, a striking woman with presence walked in. I thought to myself, "I don't know who she is, but she seems important." I then looked to the door and the same man who held it open for her was still holding it open for me. I'm not even kidding!

6 comments:

ML said...

Who would have thought that MJH was interested in scrapbooking! Wow, Mr. Tyson held the door open for you? Cool! He has manners :)

Tracy said...

ML, he was very polite to me!

Cherry said...

I am totally a sucker for star sightings.
I remember watching MJH on Nickelodeon oh so many years ago on 'Clarissa Explains it All'.

Very cool about Mike Tyson.

Ahh the joys of living in LA, huh?

J said...

Ack! Glad he didn't bite your ear off! :)

MJH totally seems like a scrapbooker to me...

Anonymous said...

Hey, J beat me to the joke here!

Some professional baseball guy (I think it was Paul O'Neill) held the door open for me as I walked out of a restaurant. I didn't think a thing of it because I had no idea who he was. But Zen-Den knew who it was and was all ga-ga over it.

In fact, many of my celebrity sightings have been because Z-D knew who someone was. Me? I walk around in a fog.

Beenzzz said...

That's so cool! Glad Mike Tyson isn't always an ear biter!