Monday, June 25, 2007

Great is His Faithfulness!

One of the things that eSuitor and I have talked about is how we truly believe that God brought us together. It seems so lame to say that eHarmony is solely responsible when what we have is so divine! If I could have created the man of my dreams, he wouldn't hold a candle to my eSuitor. So I can only deduce that God works through technology! :)

Because God was so faithful and good to bring us into each other's lives, it wasn't a difficult decision to include the classic hymn Great is Thy Faithfulness as part of our wedding ceremony this Saturday.

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

7 comments:

J said...

I wish we could be there to witness your wedding! You will be a gorgeous bride, and your day should be a happy one. :)

Natalie said...

5 DAYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

So I can only deduce that God works through technology! :)

Sure, why not? I'm loving this idea.

Buttercup said...

I LOVE that you said God works through technology. There's something so cute about that. Love it, and can not wait to see you!!

ML said...

It's getting closer! How every exciting for both of you :)

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm sure God brought you two together regardless of the means he used. I know he chose J for me. God is using these blogs to reach souls. You have been witnessing for Him. This is one of my favorite hymns. I can't wait to see your wedding photos. In case I don't get the chance again: Have a Blessed Wedding Day!
Mama Bear

Unknown said...

It is wonderful to read of two people who love each other so much they are certain God gave them to each other.
We say the same, God definitely gave us to each other 62 years ago, this southern girl and the Yankee soldier.
I wish you much, much happiness, and assure you it can be done and I am a good example!!!

Betty G