Friday, November 16, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Mrs. G over at Derfwad Manor has invented a meme in which we get to write all about our favorite things. Here are some of mine in no particular order:

-Dolly Parton (Coat of Many Colors makes me cry like a widdy-baby)
-Pomegranates
-My husband...best one in the world!
-Texas
-California
-My Fairy Godmother (I am lucky enough to have one!)
-Pepperoni and mushroom pizza from Papa John's
-Portabello fajitas
-Climbing trees
-Softball
-Foreign languages
-Zaragoza, Spain (site of the 2008 World Expo)
-Ice Cream
-Tex-Mex food
-Friends
-Family
-Christmas!
-The Sound of Music
-The Office on NBC
-YouTube
-Carol Burnett
-Blogging and blog buddies
-Fridays!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

J said...

I wish I were gifted in foreign languages. That part of my brain never developed. ;)

Janet said...

mmmm, Portabello fajitas are soooo good! Love the picture at the top of your blog :-)

Cherry said...

Mmm Portabello Fajitas! YUM!

I picked up a pomegranate at the store yesterday and thought of you. (I didn't buy it though... just held it for a moment). :-)

Mrs. G. said...

Love Dolly Parton and The Office. Finally saw Dan in Real Life. You were right. It was charming. Thanks for playing, Starshine.

Anonymous said...

I love Carol Burnett AND The Sound of Music too! Great list. Oh, and I absolutely love the photo at the top.

Zee said...

Yup, Carol Burnett is awesome. Especially in Annie (which, coincidentally my cat, Annie is named after). Great list!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disturbed that I was beat out by pomegranates and Dolly Parton.