Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Week of Thanks, Wedding Style: Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Hubs and I are in Virginia, spending the holiday with his family. We are expecting to be a group of between 20 and 30 for Thanksgiving dinner. It will be my first time to meet a lot of them!


I am so thankful to have in-laws that have embraced me and love me. I'm especially thankful to have a good relationship with my mother-in-law.





I'll never forget this moment. Hubs and I had just arrived at our wedding reception and his mom came up to congratulate me on being the new Mrs! I love you, Jo!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I envy you the good relationship with your MIL. Have a great Thanksgiving!

J said...

MILs can be wonderful or horrid, I suspect. I also have a good relationship with mine, and I am very thankful for her. :)