Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What makes for an awesome Saturday lunch?

Fun friends,


excellent conversation,


laughter, 


delicious food,


and 'ritas!!!


I spent the weekend in San Francisco, and on Saturday, I got to have lunch with three blog buddies who I have gotten to know over the past three years of blogging: Cherry, Autumn's Mom, and Jelly Jules! We spent three hours chatting across the table and one more hour walking around town doing a little shopping together.  It was a great girls' day, and I'm so pleased to call these three blog buddies my friends.

5 comments:

J said...

Thank you again for making the trip up north! It was totally fun to get together. :)

Mrs. G. said...

How fun! Is that a blue margarita?

Tracy said...

Yes, Mrs. G! My fave margaritas are the ones with a shot of blue curacao...yummy!

Cherry said...

A very special day for the memory books. I still have a hard time grasping that we met via the blog-world.

Until next time! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

That was a great day. I love the pics of you and cherry when you were taking pics of each other at the same time. Dear friend, I can't wait to we can feast again :)