Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogging Inspiration!

Image found on Amazon.com

In the checkout line today at HomeGoods, I spotted The Book of Myself by Carl and David Marshall.  It is a "Do-it Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions". Fascinated, I flipped through the pages and decided right then and there to buy it!

For our first anniversary, my mother gave us The Book of Us: A Journal of your Love Story in 150 Questions by David and Kate Marshall. It has since sat collecting dust on my bookshelf.

However, both books are now on my desk next to my laptop, and I've decided to begin chronicling my life in these books.  At the same time, I think the questions posed in the books will make wonderful prompts for blogging! Considering that I've been lacking in blog fodder lately, it seems like good timing!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I have "The Book of Us", too! I have only filled out maybe 10 pages - after that I got sidetracked with Andrew's baby book. :) Looking forward to reading your "inspirations"!