Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starshine Photography: Family Photos in Autumn

I have been friends with this adorable family for at least five years now! Doug used to be a co-worker of mine and his wife Dee and I used to be scrapbook buddies. With the advent of digital photo books, I haven't scrapbooked in ages, but thankfully, Dee and I are still friends, and it has been great getting to renew our friendship now that I've moved back to Texas. (Also? I just have to say that Dee has the prettiest blonde hair and the cutest haircut. Don't you think?!)


They suggested this beautiful park for our photo shoot, and WOW! were the autumn leaves ever beautiful in the evening sun!


I love the above photo because you can see how at ease this couple is with one another. You can't fake love, and these two have always been so in love with each other!


Oh! And did I mention that this family knows how to have fun together? This silly shot was the boys' idea, but Mom and Dad were happy to play along!


Thanks you guys! I loved photographing you--you're quite the photogenic family!

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

Beautiful family!