Friday, May 19, 2006

Strong Opinion Friday

To honor my favorite day of the week, I’ve decided to offer the blogosphere five strong opinions. It’s the Friday Five!

  • Smoothies are an important part of a nutritious diet.
  • Bodily function humor is the highest form of humor there is.
  • Too many pieces of camouflage clothing on a person’s body at one time is not a good thing. Less is more, people. Less. Is. More.
  • Gray’s Anatomy is my favorite show, but did you notice on the season finale that all the women on the show had their hair styled the same way? Long waves are in, I know, but variety is the spice of life! …Okay, I wear my hair that way too, I admit it.
  • My eSuitor is excruciatingly handsome. (Can you name that movie reference?)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Autumn's Mom said...

darn. I love trivia..but I don't know what that line is from! Long waves are definately in...so glad since I've had that hair since birth! hahaha

Have a great weekend with the boyfriend :)

Fork said...

I believe smoothies should have their own food group and people should have no less than eight to ten servings a day.

Recipe
Forkish Delight: A Smoothie

5 ice cubes, crushed
1 banana (frozen)
5 strawberries (frozen)
2 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)

Fill halfway with water or skim milk, blend.

Now add...

1 good sqeeze of natural local honey (helps with allergies!)
1 heaping spoonful of all-natural peanut butter

You'll never want to eat anything else.

P.S. On Fridays you add Kalua.

Tracy said...

Wow, Forky! Thanks for the 4-1-1 on the Forkish Delight! I'll have to try that out and pronto! Oh, and I'm glad to see that your "signature food group...peanut butter" made it into the recipe. Peanut butter IS yummy goodness!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Well, I can't say I agree with the bodily function humor thing (I was raised to be ashamed of natural bodily functions, and I like it that way!) ;-) But I do long for the day when my hair will be long and wavy (or at least long and curly) rather than its current state -- interminable growing out every-day-is-headband-day HELL!

You have a great weekend, too!

Cb22 said...

yes! its about time that women came around to the wonders of fart humor. Kudos.