Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Heart-Song

I have been incredibly cautious about bouncing off the walls and shouting from the rooftops how happy I am with eSuitor. Not because I don't want to jinx it. I don't really believe in jinxing. More because I have had some bad luck (for lack of a better word) with relationships. I so fear seeing this one end that I'm afraid to openly express my excitement over the relationship because if it were to go down in flames, I don't want to have any 'splaining to do.

But I can't stand it any longer. This is my little forum to express my true self, free from the judgment of my inner critic. And frankly, I think it's time to kick fear in the butt.

I'm in love. There. I said it.

I'M SO HAPPY, I CAN HARDLY BEAR IT!

SO. MUCH. JOY!

Thank You, God!

6 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

What a great post! Your happiness is infectious. You've put a smile on my face today.

Autumn's Mom said...

I'm so happy for you Tracy. My heart is singing for you also :)

FancyPants said...

Smile on my face, too. Now you can go around you're house singing...

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love

In love with a WONDERFUL GUY!

It's only in these times when cheesiness is excused and welcomed. Go for it.

J said...

Um...last time I got that excited about a suitor, I ended up marrying him. ;) And I was right. Not pushing marriage on the world, just sending you happy thought that though it sometimes ends poorly, sometimes it doesn't. Yay you!

Anonymous said...

I totally love "fancypants" and her acknowlegement of cheesiness!
:)

Cherry said...

LOVE!
I'm very excited for you! Love the love, bath in it, swim around and dance, dance, dance in it's joy!