Friday, October 06, 2006

Otto Titzling Would Be So Proud

Yesterday evening, my roommate and I went to a park to take a walk. Here's a snippet of our conversation:

Me: Roomie, I'm so proud of us for getting out here and exercising.

Roomie: I know! Me too! I'm not at home sitting on the sofa being a couch potato. No, I'm out here with nature and getting a workout.

Me: Exactly! And me? I'm no slouch either. I put on my collar and I'm out here taking myself for a walk...and by collar I mean sports bra, of course.

Roomie: Of course.

7 comments:

J said...

Very cute. I'm not savvy enough to know who Otto is, so I had to look it up. Now I'm savvy! Thanks for the humorous lesson! :)

Happy Friday!

Autumn's Mom said...

Yay! I too have a collar. It holds my phone and house key when I'm a walkin!

Anonymous said...

Who is Otto and why is he interested in whether or not you're wearing a sports bra?

Tracy said...

eSuitor raises a valid question. For further information on Otto Titzling and his pride in my sportsbra, click on this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Titzling

Tracy said...

Bummer! You can't click on it, but you can copy and paste it into your browser. :)

Cherry said...

Do you wear a Titzling or do you wear a Brassiere?

One of my all time fav Bette songs! I'm clearly a gay man at heart.

Good job getting out and moving!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the "over the shoulder boulder holder"!!!