Monday, March 24, 2008

A Letter from Little Red Riding Hood to the Big Bad Wolf

Dear BBW,

Hi. A memo for your reference:

1.)  I just want you to know that yesterday when you tried to intimidate me on my way to my grandmother's house, that was totally uncool.  Dude, I'm just a little girl.  Get an IQ and stop bothering children.  You dig?

2.)  If you ever try that again, I will totally call 9-1-1 on my cell phone that my grandmother gave me for my birthday and tell the cops on you.  I'm not afraid to tattle.

3.)  My parents work till 5 pm, so I will continue to be walking through the woods to my grandmother's house after school every day for the rest of the school year.  The three little pigs told me that they are sick of your shenanigans, too, and they totally have my back. 

4.)  My grandmother told me that if you ever so much as talk to me again that I should kick you where the sun don't shine.  Hard.  Grandmother is wise.  Did I mention that I know karate?

5.)  Two words:  pepper spray.
  
Don't mess with me. Capiche?

Truly,
Little Red

cc:
Three Little Pigs
Grandmother
Mom and Dad
Fairy Godmother
The Law Firm of Wingem, Stingem, Punchem and Robem

6 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I like your version much better. Little Red Riding Hood with some attitude.

Mandy said...

Love your letter, too cute!! Saw you over at Alexis' blog too ... I love this new addiction of blog surfing I have ... cant wait to read more;)

Beenzzz said...

Yeh, you tell em lil'Red!!!!

J said...

Yeah, been there with ya, red. ;)

Kim said...

LOL!!! Totally cute little red!

cliopatra said...

Adorable. I liked to it, I liked it so much! Are you getting ideas from a website, or taking a class or what?