Friday, September 12, 2008

Change of Plans...Yea for Me!!!

Yesterday, Mom called me and sounded a little panicked. She, Jilly and Sam were supposed to fly out to visit me this Saturday. However, hurricane Ike is also due to hit our city on Saturday. 

Sooooooo, after a little deliberating and a phone call to the airline, they changed their flight and I picked them up at LAX this afternoon!!! That's right! Mom, Jilly and lil' Sir Samsalot are here already!  Yea for me!!!

Sam is so cute. He's still a peanut, but he's chubbed up a lot and his face shape has changed since I've seen him 3 months ago. Today he is 5 months old.  I'll be posting pictures next week.

Until then, happy weekend to all!!!

Note: Don't worry, their homes aren't in areas where hurricane damage is expected.

7 comments:

Cari said...

I hope y'all have a wonderful visit! Please tell them hello and give them a hug from me! :)
XO!
Cari

Mrs. G. said...

Enjoy your visit!

Dana Cheryl said...

Have fun!!!

Cherry said...

Ohh! I hope this means you get a whole extra day with them! yay!

Hope you get in all the Sam hugs and kisses you can handle!

C said...

Ohhh! Hooray for you (and them too)!!! Enjoy your visit and take lots of photos for the blog! ;)

5 months already?? WOW! He certainly is super cute! xo

Saucy said...

Well they are safe then if they are with you! Have a great time together!

Autumn's Mom said...

ooh! Enjoy yourself and post lots of pics!! :)