Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Three years ago on Valentine's Day, I went on a date with a guy I met on eHarmony. He took me to see Mamma Mia!, the musical. We had a nice time, but at the end of the evening, I was getting the strangest vibe from the guy. He called shortly thereafter to tell me that he was getting back together with his ex-girlfriend.

Three years ago on Valentine's Day, Hubs was feeling pretty down because he was alone.

But three years ago, on the day AFTER Valentine's Day, Hubs and I matched on eHarmony.

Valentine's Day has never been a bummer since!

Our first Valentine's Day together (2007)

xoxo

Update:

This year for Valentine's Day, Hubs took me out for a lovely lunch at La Vie en Rose


and he gave me these beautiful roses!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I hope you lovers have a wonderful Valentines Day. Any special plans?

Katie said...

...and they lived happily ever after. Who says fairy tales don't come true?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Heather T said...

that is just too darn cute. You both are SO CUTE!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Dana Cheryl said...

Thank you Starshine for giving me some hope about future Valentine's Days. This one is lookin' so great but now I have hope for next year! lol!!

Seriously thanks!

J said...

Very sweet, and here's to February 15th!

lex said...

you guys are truly a lovely couple.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful, the roses are gorgeous, your husband is wonderful! And I like the book on your kitchen table!

Tracy said...

Too funny, Mom! I never would have noticed the book, but yes, it is definitely a reminder of what we were up to on Valentine's Day 2009!

xoxo