Monday, February 23, 2009

PHEW!!!

After a whirlwind week, I can finally stop to catch my breath!

Here's the update on the last week:

~My mother-in-law arrived
~Our house was packed up by movers
~The movers came back the next day to load up the moving van
~My mother and cousin flew in
~I had my opening night on Friday (lots of friends and family were there to support me! Thanks to all!)
~Hubs and his mom left on Saturday for the long drive to Texas
~I did a show on Friday night, Saturday night, and two shows Sunday

And now...I have three beautiful days off to enjoy time with my mom!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a whirlwind! I hope you have a chance to blog about the opening of your show!! Congrats Starshine :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That is a busy week!

How long until you can join Hubs in Texas?