Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Imagine…

…a thin cookie wafer atop a layer of chocolate, topped with a layer of caramel and sprinkled with toasted, shredded coconut. This heavenly apparition floating in the ether of your imagination can actually be bought…but only once a year…from a Brownie or a Girl Scout. It’s called a “Samoa”, or in some parts of the country, a “Caramel deLite”.






I am only a little ashamed to say that I am on the verge of polishing off an entire box.

God Bless the Girl Scouts of America!

Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the club. Kelly watched as I consumed my box in 2 days. I am currently working my way thru a box of thin mints. This process hurts Kelly more than watching me eat the samoa's. The thin mints are her favorite.

Jeff

Tracy said...

Hey, Jeff! Thanks for reading my blog! Tell Kelly that I say, "Stay strong, sister!!!".

Anonymous said...

Fear not true believer, the Cheesecake Factor is here to save you. Did you know that we just added a cheesecake called a Chocolate Cocconut that in my opinion taste exactly like a Samoa! Try it.