Friday, December 15, 2006

Old Family Photos

My cousin and fairy godmother, MB, recently lent me a photo album with old black and white family photos. I love looking at pictures, and I'm particularly taken by photos of family members that were taken long before I ever knew them.

This is a picture of my grandparents when they were young and in love. I'm not sure how old they were. In their late teens or early twenties?



I also love this picture of my Dad when he was a little boy. He just looks so precious! I want to squeeze him and give him a hug.





Here's my Dad as a teenager. I like this photo because I can see myself in him. The red hair, the freckles, the nose, and just a hint of mischief!



8 comments:

buttercup said...

Starshine - I also love family photos. How wonderful that you have them.

You've been tagged by B&B! http://buttercupandbean.blogspot.com/2006/12/six-weird-things-about-bb.html

elpoetadelascolinassolitarias said...

se parece a tí Trosky.. un besito desde zaragoza, la ciudad que te ama.. muak

Laura said...

I LOVE old photos. Those are great!!

J said...

Beautiful pictures! :) Happy Friday!

beenzzz said...

Great family photos!!! I can definitely see a family resemblence. :)

NathanG said...

Hey Tracy!
It's been too long...I was having a 'missing Spain' day and thought I would look over what has been going on in your life...a LOT!!! Congrads on the movie...sounds hilarious and right up your alley, if you will. Have you seen For Your Consideration yet? I always think..."man, Tracy has got to meet Christopher Guest and get in his movies!" Anyway, see you soon...check out my blog...sweetchicken.stlouisblogs.org
later,
Nathan

ML said...

Great photos!! I also can see that you resemble your Dad.

Dorothy said...

Those are great.

Merry Christmas and have a safe journey home!!!