Thursday, November 01, 2007

National Blog Posting Month

November is NaBloPoMo! Many bloggers, including myself, are taking the challenge to write one post a day for the month of November. I can't promise that mine will be spectacular, but there will be one post for each day of the month. I'm already trying to figure out how that will work when I'm travelling for the Thanksgiving holiday...we'll see.

Random thoughts in my head:

I'm kind of sad that I didn't break out my Wonder Woman costume this year. We simply didn't have any Halloween events. I am wearing orange and black, though.

I'm so thankful for my book study group that meets every other Wednesday night. We met tonight, and my friends there were so encouraging to me when I shared about how difficult this career can be emotionally. Since many of them are in the entertainment industry, too, they understand my struggles.

Acting class is tomorrow, and we're starting a new unit on comedy...my favorite!!!

I love my husband. He is so good to me, so kind, sensitive and loving. I really enjoy being married to Hubs, and I appreciate the good man he is.

I'm ti-ti (how I say tired), so I'm going to bed now. Nighty-night!

8 comments:

josey said...

i'm with ya on figuring out how in the heck i'll post every day this month with the holiday and all :) im thinkin tho...there's not a day that goes by when i dont at least sit at the computer for even a coupla minutes--it'll be fun to see if we can stick with it for that long!

(now if we could just stick to the HEALTHY habits for 30 days...hehehe...)

i'm so happy you have such supportive friends. :) in my little sheltered world, the life of an actress seems so daunting and even lonely sometimes. but you make it seem adventurous and fulfilling, and i wish those things for you!

have a great time in acting class!! =D

ML said...

Nice list, Starshine. It's always good to be grateful for what you have :)

J said...

I think appreciating what we have to be thankful for is very important. Nice list.

Maya wore black and orange to school yesterday...she looked very cute. :)

My blog allows me to 'future post', so if I want to, I can "set it, and forget it!" on Thanksgiving. ;)

Beenzzz said...

It's good to see someone who appreciates what they have. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely words to your husband :)

Good luck with the post a day thing.

Cherry said...

What kind and loving random thoughts you have in your cute little head!

Have fun at your acting class today!

hellomelissa said...

happy nablopomo!

i woulda worn the darn ww suit all day long, screw the stares!

Mrs. G. said...

Night night Starshine...though it's morning now and I know you will be posting any minute now...right? Right? Trying to break into the business must take a lot of get up and go, and I can tell you have it.